Friday, October 29, 2010

Moshi Monsters: $100 Million in Projected Product Sales and You?ve Never Heard of Them

A quick disclosure: readers of my last book will be familiar with the story (which you can read here) of London-based entrepreneur Michael Acton Smith. Smith co-founded boy?s toys e-tailer Firebox.com straight out of university, before moving on to launch an interactive puzzle start-up called Mind Candy. By the end of the book, Mind Candy had gained success with its ambitious Perplexcity alternative reality game (ARG) but hadn?t quite tipped over to the mass-market. Michael is a friend - and a fellow Brit - so, obviously, I was really rooting for the company to deliver on its potential. I was one of the first to write about Mind Candy when I was at the Guardian and I promised that, when the company finally tipped, I?d be the first to write a follow up. And yet...

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/k-16O6Q-gCc/

IRON MOUNTAIN INORATED IOMEGA INTUIT INTERSECTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment