Saturday, November 27, 2010

Copy files to a Windows Phone 7 device in Windows Explorer

Don't get me wrong -- I really enjoy using Zune to listen to music on my desktop computer. When all I want to do is quickly drop a couple of songs or video clips onto my Windows Phone 7 device, however, it's a bit overkill. While my humble little Palm Pre has a USB mass storage mode which lets me copy files onto it like it was any other external hard drive, WP7 devices aren't quite as accessible.

Fortunately, there's an easy remedy -- and it only requires spending a minute in your registry. Make sure you've got the Zune desktop app installed before beginning. Now, on with the hacking!

Continue reading Copy files to a Windows Phone 7 device in Windows Explorer

Filed under: , ,

Copy files to a Windows Phone 7 device in Windows Explorer originally appeared on Download Squad on Sat, 20 Nov 2010 11:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://downloadsquad.switched.com/2010/11/20/copy-files-to-a-windows-phone-7-device-in-windows-explorer/

IOMEGA INTUIT INTERSECTIONS INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER

No comments:

Post a Comment