Sunday, May 27, 2012

10 Reasons To Quit Your Job Right Now!

quittingThe game is over. That game where they get to hire you for 40 years, pay you far less than you create, and then give you a gold watch, and then you get bored, you get depressed, and you die alone. It wasn't that fun of a game anyway. When I had a corporate job I would wake up depressed. I couldn't move out of bed. The sun would be coming in. A cat on the fire escape staring at me through the window. Even it was more excited to be alive than me. And, by the way, I had the best job in the world. I interviewed prostitutes for a living at three in the morning. But they were going to kill me in my cubicle.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/M1zUP4s8XZo/

POWERCHIP SEMICONDUCTOR PRICELINE.COM QIMONDA QUALCOMM

No comments:

Post a Comment