Sunday, September 30, 2012

(R)evolution

Millet, GleanersI love my iPhone. I love connectivity. I hate the resulting obligation of connectivity - and that removing one?s self from it now makes you the crazy person, the weirdo in the room. I recently saw a girl on some Bravo reality TV show the other day - entirely by accident, I swear* - talking about men she would and would not date. "I don't want someone who's not on Facebook," she said. "I don't want a man who doesn't have an iPhone or an email that isn't Gmail. If he has Yahoo or Hotmail, I think that's a big no-no," she added. Profound social commentary, actually: participate appropriately, or be abandoned by society. Become the un-dateable. The loser. The left behind. But our obsession with technology, the right and wrong of it, the speed with which we have to create, consume, and engage with it, is not sustainable. People aren't meant for this, not forever.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/W6aIMKojP80/

AUTODESK AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING AVNET BHARTI AIRTEL

No comments:

Post a Comment