Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Michael Bay storms out on Samsung at CES 2014!

No, Michael Bay wasn't upset about Samsung announcing a mindboggling array of overlapping tablets, or about how evident the problems with Transformers 3 were on the massive 150-inch curved television set. The famed director was incensed that his teleprompter failed, and not prepared to ad-lip in the least. Maybe if they'd used an iPad to feed him his lines, it would have worked?

It's the strangest moment at CES so far, and the show hasn't even started yet! You wouldn't expect such a huge director to get stage fright, it can happen to us all.

Update: An apology, courtesy of Michael Bay:

Wow! I just embarrassed myself at CES ? I was about to speak for Samsung for this awesome Curved 105-inch UHD TV. I rarely lend my name to any products, but this one is just stellar. I got so excited to talk, that I skipped over the Exec VP?s intro line and then the teleprompter got lost. Then the prompter went up and down ? then I walked off. I guess live shows aren?t my thing.

But I?m doing a special curved screen experience with Samsung and Transformers 4 footage that will be traveling around the world.


    






Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheIphoneBlog/~3/pMWkE4C6LDU/story01.htm

QIMONDA QUALCOMM QUANTA COMPUTER RESEARCH IN MOTION

No comments:

Post a Comment