AT&T and Samsung made a hefty joint announcement this morning which includes the Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Galaxy Express, and Galaxy Rugby Pro. They don't say anything about pricing or availability for any of these, other than that they'll be landing "in the coming months". That's not particularly helpful, but them's the breaks. At least we're pretty sure that we'll see the Galaxy Note 2 in November.
Samsung Galaxy Express
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- 2000 mAh battery
- 5 megapxiel rear camera
Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro
- Mil-spec 810g rugged and waterproof
- 4-inch WVGA Super AMOLED screen
- 5 megapixel rear camera with 720p video
That's some decent mid-range stuff all around. Sure, it's not quite as flashy as the upper-end Galaxy Note 2 and Tab 2 10.1, but it's always nice to have a rugged phone that doesn't entirely suck. Anyone biting on these two, or are you going to hold out for the upper-end devices?