Saturday, March 30, 2013

Two letters from Steve Jobs

Two letters from Steve Jobs

David Gelphman, former software engineer at Apple, shares a very personal, very human interaction with the late Steve Jobs:

In March 2010, just a couple of weeks before the iPad was due to be released publicly, I had a reason to contact Steve. A friend of mine was dying of liver disease and I was going to San Francisco to hopefully see and communicate with her while it was still possible. She was a friend from my Adobe days and was very much into technology. I thought it would be a treat for her to see an iPad. And I had one. But until the product was officially released I could not show it to anyone without permission from Apple management. [...]

So I wrote Steve:

Read to the end.

Source: David Gelphman



Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheIphoneBlog/~3/BscaWgfQeAg/story01.htm

APPLIED MATERIALS ARIAN SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT ARROW ELECTRONICS ASML HOLDING

No comments:

Post a Comment